Saturday, February 26, 2011

Crow Tastes a Lot Like Chicken

It's time for me to eat a little crow, yep nasty cawing, black feathered crow. Me and my man are together. We are doing better and doing the same. We are still low key and he is not around my beasties. We are what we are. I haven't really figured out what that means, but I'm in it.

I am a woman of big statements, of certainties, and life changing moments, and then I change my mind and I eat a little crow. Some would call me a Drama Queen...maybe all would call me that. How can a Queenpin be anything else? My ,mentor, the Don he was a man of certainties, of large proclamations, but he could not bend once he made them. The act of showing flexibility would be the downfall of the Don, but for me it's a little embarrassment, a little shame and then I have to move on. I try to eat my crow with lots of spices, a sprig of mint so it goes down easier. Really crow, it tastes a lot like chicken.

No comments:

Post a Comment