Monday, March 11, 2013

Does Anyone Know a Good Plumber? I've Got the Block

Ahhhhhhh! It's writer's block. I haven't written in almost a month. I've got the block. I have four posts started and no flow to my mojo. Shit fire, where is my write like a mother fucker attitude? Where is my juice, my flame, my FOCUS?

I've been studying for boards, and wrapped up in a new man, and letting go of another. I've submitted two flash non-fiction essays for publication. I've been laughing and dancing with my beasts who simultaneously drive me crazy, make my heart want to burst out of my chest, and embarrass me in front of our new neighbors with their hideous bickering. I've been so in love with my life that I can't even believe that I am living it. Yet I cannot finish a post. I cannot get the love and life to flow from my heart and my head to my fingers and onto the keys of my Macbook.

I will write, just give me a minute. One minute to suck up this kick ass life and hold it in my belly. Give me a minute to savor my life. Then I'll come back, all drunk and silly, and spit it right in your face.

3 comments:

  1. Plumber work is something that is often taken for granted even though it takes education and training, hard work and a great deal of effort to master.

    plumbers pearcedale

    ReplyDelete

  2. في شركة شركة تسليك مجارى نعمل قدر الامكان علي حل المشكلة واعطاء العميل فكرة كاملة عن الوضع وكذلك التكاليف المفترض دفعها مع العمل علي اصلاح وصيانة مكان التسرب فقط وليس البدء من الصفر داخل الحمامات او المطابخ كما نقدم في شركة شركة تسليك بالوعة المطبخ كافة خدمات الصيانة بعد الكشف ويشمل ذلك ( تكسير – اصلاح – ترميم ) كل ذلك بخدمات مميزة وفنيين علي كفائة عالية جدا ومعدات حديثة تضمن صحة النتائج لذلك تعد ركن نجد افضل شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    للمزيد يمكن زيارة
    شركات تسليك المجارى بغرفة التفتيش والتي غالبا ما تحدث فيها الكتمة عن طريق سقوط مخلفات صلبة فيها او بقايا اعمال التشطيبات المترسبة فيها وهو ما يتم عن طريق سوستة الضغط او عن طريق غطاس ضغط المياه.

    تسليك بالوعة الحمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة تسليك المجاري بالرياض
    شركة تسليك مجاري

    ReplyDelete